- Initial treatment:
- Add 15 gr. DIACLOR GR 60 for every cubic meter of water
- After 2 hours adjust the pH of the water between 7.2 and 7.6 using DIAMINUS or DIAMAS
- Maintenance treatment:
- Once the pH of the water has been adjusted (7.2-7.6) add 1 tablet of days
NOTE: These doses are for guidance only and can be modified depending on the characteristics of each pool, climatology, etc … The initial treatment must be repeated whenever there is a lack of transparency in the water
HOW TO USE
- Enter the corresponding dose of DIACLOR PS 5 into the skimmers.
- Start up the filtration equipment so that the product dissolves in the water that circulates through the skimmer.
- Check the free residual chlorine twice a day : the value must be between 0.5 and 2 mg / l. Use a pH and chlorine analyzer kit
- On a daily basis, the entire volume of water must be recirculated through the scrubbing equipment
- Keep the water flow fully open in the skimmer and sump during the filtration process
- It is advisable to introduce the new dose of DIACLOR PS 5 EFFECTS when the tablets inside the skimmer have been reduced to 10% of their original weight.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Wear respiratory protective gloves, clothing and glasses
- Do not mix with other products