- Multi-action chlorine in 25 tablets of 200 g. Disinfectant, algaecide, bactericide, flocculant and stabilizer
- Concentrated and safe formula for bathers free of copper sulfate and boric acid
- 25 individually packaged tablets to improve preservation and odor reduction
- Slow dissolution of the tablet to release chlorine in a constant and controlled way
- Eliminates bacteria, viruses and microorganisms from pool water thanks to its multifunctional formula.
- Prevents the growth of algae and keeps the water clear and crystal clear
- Improves pool filtration by coagulating suspended particles
- Initial treatment:
- Add 15 gr. DIACLOR GR 60 for every cubic meter of water
- After 2 hours adjust the pH of the water between 7.2 and 7.6 using DIAMINUS or DIAMAS
- Maintenance treatment:
- Once the pH of the water has been adjusted (7.2-7.6) add 1 tablet of days
NOTE: These doses are for guidance only and can be modified depending on the characteristics of each pool, climatology, etc … The initial treatment must be repeated whenever there is a lack of transparency in the water
HOW TO USE
- Introduce the corresponding dose of DIACLOR PS 5 into the skimmers.
- Start up the filtration equipment so that the product dissolves in the water that circulates through the skimmer.
- Check the free residual chlorine twice a day : the value must be between 0.5 and 2 mg / l. Use a pH and chlorine analyzer kit
- On a daily basis, the entire volume of water must be recirculated through the scrubbing equipment
- Keep the water flow fully open in the skimmer and sump during the filtration process
- It is advisable to introduce the new dose of DIACLOR PS 5 EFFECTS when the tablets inside the skimmer have been reduced to 10% of their original weight.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Wear respiratory protective gloves, clothing and glasses
- Do not mix with other products